Anti-aging for dry skin
This rich facial moisturizer offers deep hydration and has been formulated to effectively heal and improve the skin’s overall texture and elasticity. By uniting the carefully selected, concentrated organic ingredients, Neroli is created to effectively reduce the signs of aging, resulting in a healthy, even complexion.
For those who need a little extra moisture, we suggest applying E-Cream overtop of the Neroli for increased benefits and hydration.
- Provides rich hydration for a softer, smoother & balanced appearance
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Rich in antioxidants to maintain a youthful and healthy complexion
- Naturally brightens, tones & soothes dry skin
- This oil-based moisturizing serum offers deep absorption and complete hydration
The wide variety of organic extracts used in this formulation has many revitalizing properties that help to heal and rejuvenate skin cells and stimulate collagen production. The key ingredients used in this serum and its purpose are similar to those found in the Nourish serum, but the Neroli provides heavier moisturizing capabilities for those who need a bit more hydration. (Non-comedogenic)
Always make sure the serums are shaken well before applying so that all of the key ingredients are present in each application.
To ensure deep absorption, massage the serums into the skin thoroughly.
*Tip - After cleansing your skin and before applying the serum, splash your face with cool water. This will help to close your skin’s pores and the water on the face will also allow the serum to spread easily and evenly. Water also has a natural capillary action, which will help to pull the vitamins and minerals into your skin, leaving a healthy glow! (Each serum takes about 5 minutes to fully absorb)
Prefer a lighter hydration?
Simply add a couple sprays of our Facial Toning Mist OR a few drops of water with 1-2 pumps of this moisturizing serum on the palm of your hand, before applying to your face. The more water you add, the lighter the hydration will be.
Our oil-based moisturizers are fully customizable to help you get the right hydration for your skin as the weather changes.
For optimum freshness, use within 6 months of opening.
Jojoba Seed Oil*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Macadamia Nut Oil*, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Orange Oil*, Kukui Oil, Neroli Flower Oil*, Jasmine oil*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin-E), Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano)
*Ingredient from organic farming
Natural and Organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin. 95.08% of the total ingredients are from organic farming. Remaining 4.92% are naturally organic ingredients such as vitamins & minerals.