Skin Essence Organics Nourish Moisturizer (混合肌)

Skin Essence Organics Nourish Moisturizer (混合肌)

HK$250.00
{{shoplineProductReview.avg_score}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{shoplineProductReview.total}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
{{amazonProductReview.avg_rating}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{amazonProductReview.total_comment_count}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
數量 組合數量
一次最大商品購買數量限制為 99999
該數量不適用,請填入有效的數量。
售完

商品存貨不足,未能加入購物車

您所填寫的商品數量超過庫存

每筆訂單限購 {{ product.max_order_quantity }} 件

現庫存只剩下 {{ quantityOfStock }} 件

若想購買,請聯絡我們。
商品描述
送貨及付款方式
顧客評價
商品描述
Anti-aging for combination skin

This concentrated facial moisturizer offers ideal hydration for those with combination/normal skin type and has been formulated to effectively heal and improve the skin’s overall texture and elasticity by uniting carefully selected, concentrated organic ingredients that reduce the signs of aging resulting in a healthy, even complexion.

  • Provides instant hydration for a softer, smoother and balanced appearance
  • Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
  • Rich in antioxidants to maintain a youthful and healthy complexion
  • Naturally brightens, tones & soothes combination skin
  • This oil based moisturizing serum offers deep absorption and a complete hydration

COMPOSITION

The nourishing extracts and minerals that have been carefully selected for this serum are very beneficial for combination skin types, that may also be damaged or aging. The abundant amount of Rosehip and Neroli used in this serum are phenomenal for stimulating and rejuvenating skin cells, while also nourishing the skin's vital capillaries. (Non-comedogenic)

APPLICATION

Always make sure the serums are shaken well before applying so that all of the key ingredients are present in each application.

To ensure deep absorption, massage the serums into the skin thoroughly.

*Tip- After cleansing your skin and before applying the serum, splash your face with cool water. This will help to close your skin’s pores and the water on the face will also allow the serum to spread easily and evenly. Water also has a natural capillary action, which will help to pull the vitamins and minerals into your skin, leaving a healthy glow! (Each serum takes about 5 minutes to fully absorb)

Prefer a lighter hydration? Simply add a couple sprays of our Facial Toning Mist OR a few drops of water with 1-2 pumps of this moisturizing serum on the palm of your hand, before applying to your face. The more water you add, the lighter the hydration will be.
Our oil-based moisturizers are fully customizable to help you get the right hydration for your skin as the weather changes.

For optimum freshness, use within 6 months of opening

INGREDIENTS LIST

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Macadamia Nut Oil*, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Orange Oil*, Kukui Oil, Neroli Flower Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin-E), Jasmine oil*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano)

*Ingredient from organic farming
Natural and Organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com

100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin. 95.22% of the total ingredients are from organic farming. Remaining 4.78% are naturally organic ingredients, such as vitamins & minerals.
送貨及付款方式

送貨方式

  • **MADEGOOD直播專用 $30 任買包底優惠 (順豐站/智能櫃編號/上門地址)
  • **POLO直播專用 順豐到付 SF Express (請於地址欄填寫順豐站/智能櫃編號/上門地址)

付款方式

  • 轉數快 FPS / 網上銀行 (⚠️不再支援八達通付款⚠️)
  • ATM轉帳 (⚠️不再支援八達通付款⚠️)
  • 信用卡** (請注意: 信用卡付款沒有任何優惠,平台亦會收取附加費哦)
顧客評價
{{'product.product_review.no_review' | translate}}