Skin Essence Organics Ocular Eye Serum (去黑眼圈/眼腫/眼紋)

Skin Essence Organics Ocular Eye Serum (去黑眼圈/眼腫/眼紋)

HK$220.00
{{shoplineProductReview.avg_score}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{shoplineProductReview.total}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
{{amazonProductReview.avg_rating}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{amazonProductReview.total_comment_count}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
數量 組合數量
一次最大商品購買數量限制為 99999
該數量不適用,請填入有效的數量。
售完

商品存貨不足,未能加入購物車

您所填寫的商品數量超過庫存

每筆訂單限購 {{ product.max_order_quantity }} 件

現庫存只剩下 {{ quantityOfStock }} 件

若想購買,請聯絡我們。
商品描述
送貨及付款方式
顧客評價
商品描述

Ocular was created specifically for the delicate skin around the eye to help reduce dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines while also serving as a vital protective layer against pollution and the chemicals found in makeup.


COMPOSITION

This unique serum contains a variety of nourishing extracts that offer a complete anti-aging blend. (Non-comedogenic)

APPLICATION

Always make sure the serum is shaken well before applying so that all the key ingredients are present in each application.

After cleansing with the Skin Essence Organics Pure or Fresh facial cleanser, massage the Ocular eye serum into the skin around the eye bone for approximately 10 to 20 seconds. This will ensure deep absorption of the ingredients.

Wait approximately 5 minutes for full absorption of the formula before applying any makeup over top.

Tip: The special dropper cap used on this product carefully controls how much is released and stops the dirt and air from entering into the package, keeping it fresh. To easily release one drop at a time, simply hold the bottle upside down and “tap” the bottom of the bottle with your finger.

INGREDIENTS LIST

Rosehip Seed Oil*, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Borage Seed Oil*, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Nettle Leaf Extract*, Olive Oil*, Kukui Oil, Blue Chamomile Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin-E), Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano).

*Ingredient from organic farming. Natural and Organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com

100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin. 94.88% of the total ingredients are from organic farming. Remaining 5.12% are naturally organic ingredients such as vitamins & minerals.
送貨及付款方式

送貨方式

  • **順豐到付 SF Express (請於地址欄填寫順豐站/智能櫃編號/上門地址)
  • *買滿三件 包 SHIPLUS自取點 (**不包上門,請在地址欄填寫SHIPLUS 自取點)

付款方式

  • 轉數快 FPS / 網上銀行 (⚠️不再支援八達通付款⚠️)
  • ATM轉帳 (⚠️不再支援八達通付款⚠️)
  • 信用卡** (請注意: 信用卡付款沒有任何優惠,平台亦會收取附加費哦)
顧客評價
{{'product.product_review.no_review' | translate}}