Skin Essence Organics Nurture 柔化鎮靜面膜

Skin Essence Organics Nurture 柔化鎮靜面膜

HK$250.00
{{shoplineProductReview.avg_score}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{shoplineProductReview.total}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
{{amazonProductReview.avg_rating}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{amazonProductReview.total_comment_count}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
數量 組合數量
一次最大商品購買數量限制為 99999
該數量不適用,請填入有效的數量。
售完

商品存貨不足,未能加入購物車

您所填寫的商品數量超過庫存

每筆訂單限購 {{ product.max_order_quantity }} 件

現庫存只剩下 {{ quantityOfStock }} 件

若想購買,請聯絡我們。
商品描述
送貨及付款方式
顧客評價
商品描述
Nurture is a softening mineral mask that soothes and softens the skin.

* Formulated to soothe the skin & reduce redness
* Softens the skin’s texture
* Natural calming & anti-inflammatory properties
* Nourishes the skin for a healthier complexion

COMPOSITION

Derived from a variety of organic minerals, clays and dried flowers.

Why is it a powder?

MORE PRODUCT: Because there’s no added water, you get twice as much product, just add your own water!

CUSTOMIZABLE: The more water you mix with the powder the thinner/lighter the mask is, so our unique mineral mask can be customized perfectly to your specific skin preferences and needs.

STAYS FRESH: No water means your product will stay fresh much longer and no synthetic preservatives are needed.

APPLICATION

After cleansing with Skin Essence Organics facial cleanser (Pure or Fresh), mix together 1 tablespoon of powder with 1 to 2 tablespoons of water in a dish or the palm of your hand.

Gently apply onto the face evenly.

Relax for 5-10 minutes, reapplying a little water as necessary to keep the mask hydrated, and then rinse.

TIP #1: For this with normal to dry skin, we suggest keeping the mask moist with water or our oils, so that the clays do not dry on the face. Adding a couple pumps of our facial moisturizers is also a great option for extra benefits and hydration. ( Neroli, Nourish, Soothe, Light or Rosehip )

Tip #2: Apply Nurture to your skin just before having a shower (leave on during your shower). The warm steam will help to keep the mask moist and will open the pores of the skin, allowing the organic, herbal ingredients to better soothe and soften your face.

INGREDIENTS LIST

Oat Powder*, White Kaolin Clay, Chamomile Flowers*, Stevia Leaf Powder*

*Ingredient from organic farming
Natural and Organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com

100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin. 57.63% of the total ingredients are from organic farming. Remaining 42.37% is naturally organic mineral.
送貨及付款方式

送貨方式

  • **MADEGOOD直播專用 $30 任買包底優惠 (順豐站/智能櫃編號/上門地址)
  • **POLO直播專用 順豐到付 SF Express (請於地址欄填寫順豐站/智能櫃編號/上門地址)

付款方式

  • 轉數快 FPS / 網上銀行 (⚠️不再支援八達通付款⚠️)
  • ATM轉帳 (⚠️不再支援八達通付款⚠️)
  • 信用卡** (請注意: 信用卡付款沒有任何優惠,平台亦會收取附加費哦)
顧客評價
{{'product.product_review.no_review' | translate}}